Preskoči na glavni sadržaj

The last day of 2013!

It is the last day of 2013 and I don't know am I happy or not...

This was a good year, I think. When I look back I remember how 2013 started and 2014 will start in the same way, at home. But that is ok. At least I don't have to prepare for a party haha.
It's almost 3pm here so I'm going to eat some pastries now, watch tv, read a book and then I will welcome the new year with my family.

I'm not that kind of a person who makes resolutions at the end of the year. I try to do things that make me happy because it is the only way I can be happy. If you want to do something then do it, you don't know how much time you have left so use in the best way you can.

I wish you all the best in 2014, try to do something different, work on realizing your dreams and do the things that make you happy.

Happy New Year!


Primjedbe

Popularni postovi s ovog bloga

Schwarzkopf Country colors - 49 cognac/hazelnut

Tata me šminka!

Essence - Play with my mint